x-plan pin?

blackonblack05

Oct 27, 2004
Indiana
I was wondering if any of you x-plan members could email me a pin . I have read on different forums that you sometimes let people have them to get discounts. I would love a discount. I ordered my 2k5 GT last month and haven't heard a word about a VIN# from my dealer, so I was going to cancel the order. Then order from a larger dealer hopefully bringing with me an x-plan pin ;) .

By the way Not a newbie just new to this site :D . thanks guys

• Sponsors (?)

I didn't have to put a deposit down. I know it is odd, but it is a small town dealership that we have done business with before. I hate to not order from him because I know the guy and he gives me good deals. From what I have heard though bigger dealers usually produce your ordered cars faster.

you may want to consider still ordering it from him, but giving a deposit, and checking out your order. there are a few options that are holding up orders in the system, like the MyColor thread says. your local "friend" dealer may be more apt to give you the x-plan discount, and to be honest, you can negotiate down to xplan or near xplan, maybe not right now, but in a few months you'll be able to.