X-plan--what is it exactly?

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by MadFish, Dec 4, 2004.

1. MadFish

MadFish New Member

I called the dealer today to get a update on my car. He told me the build date was pushed back. So, I asked if he had the final price on the car. He said the car was $28,800 MSRP, but Im on X-plan so the price would be less or something like that.

But, what is x-plan? I see people talking about it on here, but what is it exactly?
  2. rrobello

rrobello New Member

How do you have xplan and not know what it is; anyway here it is in a nutshell. Xplan is given to employees of Ford to give to their non-immediate family members or friends and to companies that are tied into Ford for themselves or family or friends. It usually comes out to a discounted price of slightly over invoice, about $500 over, depending on the car. It is actually calculated by adding 4% of the Aplan price onto the Aplan price; which is a different and better deal. Hope that helps.
  3. MadFish

MadFish New Member

Ok, I know now. Dont know how I got X-plan though. I work for Saab and I dont know anyone who works for Ford. Well, my sisters boyfriend has family that does. But, I dont think he said anything to them about it.
  4. damills

damills New Member

What was your orginal build date?
  5. MadFish

MadFish New Member

November 29th