Roush xcal2..need help...

03s281sc

Mar 31, 2005
maryland
is there some way i can go to sct and get the stuff to unlock my programmer to make modifications like injector size...maf....timing....or is it possible for someone on here to send me something like a tune or program by email to start with...i cant even move my car with the new injectors and maf b/c my xcal2 has nothing preprogramed in it and i cant make any adjustments....

• Sponsors (?)

Ahhh,

The " I installed new injectors and the car wont run " thread. Blame Saleen for that. If it was not locked you could get around this easy with the Predator. You are dead in the water. You only have two options, well three. 1. If you have a laptop and cable and can find an SCT tuner to email you a safe tune so you can drive your car that supports the new injectors that's plan A.

Plan B is to have your car towed to an SCT tuner in your area and get your car tuned that way. I highly reccommend plan B. Even if your car did start after installing the new injectors I wouldn't drive it anyway until you got it professionally tuned. You own a 40K car. Why play roulette with your brand new motor. You always end up spending more money trying to save a few bucks going the route you are. Sorry to say, but it's the truth. Did you install your injectors yourself? If both plan A and B are not in the cards re-install your stock injectors and drive to the dyno, have them installed and get the car tuned. This is the best way to go. Trust me. Good luck.