Xmas Supercharger

• Sponsors (?)

that's what happens when you lay the pipe right----

in any case...i'd say get yourself a tuner kit and piece it together yourself.

i've seen 2500 dollar tuner kits...all they're missing is the injectors, fuel pump, and a couple other things...usually u can get it all for less than 900 bucks if u know where to go.

either way, ill never find a brand new s/c setup complete for 2 grand bro...

you're better off buying nitrous and getting a set of nice heads/cams.

i learned my lesson the hard way...beef your internals BEFORE the supercharger...

so im guessing since your gf doesnt whine all the time, you want your car to? =x

XtReMeLy Br0Ke said:
that's what happens when you lay the pipe right----

in any case...i'd say get yourself a tuner kit and piece it together yourself.

i've seen 2500 dollar tuner kits...all they're missing is the injectors, fuel pump, and a couple other things...usually u can get it all for less than 900 bucks if u know where to go.

either way, ill never find a brand new s/c setup complete for 2 grand bro...

you're better off buying nitrous and getting a set of nice heads/cams.

i learned my lesson the hard way...beef your internals BEFORE the supercharger...

so im guessing since your gf doesnt whine all the time, you want your car to? =x

She whines all the time....Hah..Yeah I have kinda figured out that I should prolly do the heads/cams instead of the s/c just because of the extreme cost. I think I'll wait before I can afford a cobra later down the road instead of s/c my car.

To get something in that price range your going to have to search the classifieds on all mustangs forums and ebay. I found my Procharger P1SC with a 2 core intercooler, 42lb injectors and a 90MM lighting MAF sensor for 1800 on one of the Mustang forum classifieds.

+8.. WoW thats my dream! and you are living it! Props man.. hold onto her. As far as the SC kit goes, Im sure you dont want to make her buy the most expensive kit out there. So my suggestion would be to meet her halfway. That would be the "gentlemen" way to handle the situation. I hope she isn't expecting a rock for xmas.. :D hehehe

I will have to say she is a keeper and I have full intention on doing that..and yeah I think she is wanting a heck of a rock for xmas :shrug: 4 years prolly bout time heh.. After all 3 gts I think its kinda worn off on her and she told me that when the new year comes around she wants to get a gt stang to replace her corolla. I'm leaning very heavily towards and auto because I am really getting tired of the junky trannys/clutch/TOB in these gts. So when that day comes around when she gets the car I'l need to know some things about what things to do to the auto to get it a lil peppier. Anyways thanks for all the replies and I'll try to get some pics up soon of the car and her hehe :)

My first SC combo cost me 3200 I installed it myself.
Vortech V1 tuner kit
steeda boost pipe
42lb injectors
Sct chip [jms mail order tune]
walbro pump [junk for 99+ stangs but the svt focus can be had for the same price and works great]
Stock maf[lightning maf can be had for about $120.00 on ebay]