Y`all are prolly tired of this question...

flyby84

Feb 22, 2009
Arkansas
I have a friend that bought a 2008 gt with a superchip tune and CAI with a 5-speed. Sharp car, black with tinted windows and tail light blackouts. Well,he offered a race and I am gonna do it but I think at the track would be best! What should I expect with the mods in my sig in the 1/4?? I know the best way to see is to let em rip:Track: but it`s gonna be a while before I can.

• Sponsors (?)

Well judging by your sig, you probably make mid-high 12 second power....but whether you can put it down and make the car go 12s is a different story. That also probably applies to the other guy too though. As far as mostly stock S197's go, i haven't been very impressed with them at the track so i'd say you'll get him based on a significant weight advantage as long as you get the jump on him and out drive him.

I can get outta the hole decent for street tires...I am thinking of getting some chrome ponies so I can afford to get some good slicks! I figured I have about 240-250hp. See I won`t take people for rides so they think when I say 240hp it`s weak!

LMAO...that`s puts at least 20 extra horses to the tires at least!

It's ok dude don't panic...we can handle this.

Go to Autozone...get in the zone....buy some APC seat covers, a matching steering wheel cover, some matching pedal covers...get one of those LED light up shifter balls...and last but not least as many stickers as they sell...get 2 of everything. If you don't peal the paint off the side of his car when you blow by him, just get a nice 3 foot tall wing and you'll pwn everything on the street.

Yeah but it wont be complete without the Tanaka or Sansui 5-point racing harness and some carbon fiber canards on the nose. Oh yeah, paint your wheels gold or red. I forget which is faster..... so do bothe! :nice:

:rlaugh: