ok like i said before. the former owner blew the cylinder head cuz the engine overheated cuz the fan was broken. theres a new fan on it now and when i hook it up directly to the battery it turns right on. so today i connected the two wires from the fan to the two wires that were cut and werent connected to anything, so i figured they were for the fan. plus the haynes manual says its a blue wire and of course black for ground. so i connected them and let the engine heat up pretty high and the fan still didnt go off. wat temp sets the fan off?