Ya know I've always wondered...

• Sponsors (?)

I sorda had it comming. My grandmother had a 68 302 and a 76 which she drove just up till a few years ago. My father was buying a new car every so many years and one of his was the 76 mustang II cobra. (he said it was nice but slower than damnit) My aunt had a 65 bright orange inline 6. When my mom was growing up, her family had a about a 67-68 mustang. My first mustang was a 01 V6 until people on the interstate wanted to play bumper cars. (I lost) Now I have a 95 GT that I drive every day and just this past July I bought me a 69 fastback (or sportsroof. which ever you call it) that I'm going to a little racing with. haven't made up my mind if I want to drag or do vintage road course.

I've always been into cars. All of my uncles on my mom's side are really into cars, but they're all chevy guys. My dad had a bunch of cool cars when he was younger, including a 70-something vette, so I guess it kinda runs in the family. I've always liked mustang's, I guess because they're a ford. I started out looking at 4-cyl foxes because that's all I could afford at the time, but I ended up with a 3.8L cougar instead.

When I got my stang, I really wanted a T/A, specifically a 98+, but they cost too much so I looked at mustangs instead. I didn't know anything about the engines, other than that the 5.0 was better than the 4.6. Luckily I found a 95 that I fell in love with instantly. I would drive it around for hours just to listen to the exhaust. I've been hooked since then :D