Yay or Nay on new wheels

Just wanting some opinions. I got them for a stupid low price. Let me know what you think.

IMG_1625.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

New Wheels

Wheels look great. The nice thing about your car is the cleanness (simplicity). Nothing garish or bright. A car like that you can drive until you're 95 years old and not seem like you're going through a mid-life crisis. I went for the same look with mine (no spoiler, dark color). I think those wheels would look better than my bullitts. What kind of springs do you use to lower the car, and did you need caster/camber plates with them?

I got them for $300. they have 295/35's on the rear and 265/35's in the front. The tires themselves are BFG KDW2's. I am thinking about taking them and having them powdercoated. If I do, I will have them completely powder coated black, including the chrome lip.

I got them for $300. they have 295/35's on the rear and 265/35's in the front. The tires themselves are BFG KDW2's. I am thinking about taking them and having them powdercoated. If I do, I will have them completely powder coated black, including the chrome lip.

Were any of the wheels beat up at all? Still it would be a great deal. Hell those rims alone for 300 are a great deal. Maybe they were stolen? :shrug: Either way it was a killer deal :hail2: