Yeah! Finally ordered my coilover!

Taranis

Nov 12, 2004
Austin, Texas
After a Year, my Mach 1 will finally have 4 wheels again! :rlaugh: I just ordered a TCP Coilover setup and couldn't be more excited! Now, if only I can get the household accountant to let me buy everything else needed to get this thing on the road....you know, the small stuff. Like a motor, tranny, brakes, interior...

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah, those household accountants can be a real pain in the backside. I had my spring time budget negotiated and approved for a T5z and a new third member! Unfortunately, that was back in November; by the time February - March came around, I was downgraded to re-doing my suspension (not coil over either!). My budget was slashed from $4,500 to $1,000!

:bang:

LOL

Anyway, best of luck with the new setup! How long for delivery?

I contacted TCP a week ago for that (before I ordered) and They said that the oilover kits are usually in stock and there should be a quick turnaround. But no date...
Well my accountant sets mine sufficiently low so that I can only buy one thing a year.......but also doesn't go ballistic when I blow that budget every year:D

The coilover war 2200 + 85 shipping. (It's already on its way. ETA 5/2) I was kind'a disappointed that you spend all this money on a coilover kit and it doesn't even come with the friggin' jig "needed" to relocate the UCA. That $2 peice of steel cost me another $50. I don't know what's worse, classic car companies or Exxon/Mobile:mad:

Taranis said:
BTW. I spend far more on my hobbies than she does on anything fun or supplemental for herself. Kinda make me feel bad to ask for a budget increase...........almost.

I am right there with you! Famous last quote from my wife... "Do whatever makes you happy, the money is not important". This is of course said as she turns around and walks away staring at the floor! Ouch, just got slammed by another wife guilt trip... :nono:

She is no where near the quality of a guilt trip that my mother could lay down when I was a teenager... but give her a couple of more years and I am sure she will meet the expectations! :rlaugh: