Yellow 03 cobra at dealership

• Sponsors (?)

ASD said:
It's only a curse if you don't want to spend the time to work out the problems.
Maybe I should get a return fuel system, that should fix everything!:stick:

So your saying it will take time to fix yours correctly, but Bill has no excuse?
A return style fuel system wont just cure the problem, it will also prepare the car for anything he wants it to do. You will still be limited at some point, wether it be this year or next. Why throw money into modified fpdm's and pumps when you still have a ceiling? Brandons 2v made 604hp with the return style system, with plenty of fuel to spare. Where will your stock stuff top out?

Rootus said:
How much of those failures you can attribute to stock internals? I see a lot of failures caused by detonation, and just outright abuse (165 mph speed runs, knowing that the stock cooling setup is poor). Stronger internals will not save the engine from that.

Dave
:Word:

gospeedgo said:
:lol: you are an internet hero, arent ya:p

Not planning on running a ton of boost...gotta add some timing first:)
but at least the fuel system will be ready when he is:nice:

BTW, I didnt see you on the list?

LOL,
Do you even work on cars or is that just Jeff H? You spend a lot of time during work posting......:p

damn straight!

Its a dream job.:nice:
Right now I am wiring up the Woodie for the 4V Mach engine
445_50_merc_woody_007.jpg

Rootus said:
How much of those failures you can attribute to stock internals? I see a lot of failures caused by detonation, and just outright abuse (165 mph speed runs, knowing that the stock cooling setup is poor). Stronger internals will not save the engine from that.

Dave

No comment, because it will just end in a long Rootus debate. Did you get anymore pink for that STI?
AD

gospeedgo said:
damn straight!

Its a dream job.:nice:
Right now I am wiring up the Woodie for the 4V Mach engine
445_50_merc_woody_007.jpg

You’re not even in the picture! At least show a pic with you actually working in it. That's just like me saying right now I’m working on this.
9-18-05motor.jpg
[/IMG]

Or is it this...........
TwinTurbos.jpg
[/IMG]

Keep up the good work that Woodie is going to be nice.:nice: