Yellow 94/95s!! REPRESENT!!!!

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by jmuva44, Mar 13, 2004.

1. So they are the same with different names??? I'm guessing so.

2. Yeah, I believe they are the same...Like Paul said, the name changed, but the code is the same...

Just call it Cramary Yellow. :rlaugh:

3. I call mine Screaming Yellow.lol

Gary

4. I love the new screaming yellow!!! I saw a new cobra with that paint and it looks good, IMO it looks MUCH better than Zinc... MUCH better!

5. who has pics of troys. hell be a nervous wreck if he knows this thread is on here and there arent any pics of his.

6. hey killer, when u postin the bullit times?

7. I just bought a yellow cobra bumper cover to repair my cobra, so it will be a little yellow under the skin, but it will be painted white, because a white mustang will get me in enough trouble.

8. Car looks Great! I also put spacers on mine and it makes such a difference.

Will

9. 9lb302- Is that an S-281 spoiler? Where did you get it from?

Thanks

Jake

10. 9lb302- I like your car but I cant figure why. Here is mine
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gary

11. Great taste Gary! I almost bought some polished Bullitts too...I was also thinking of painting the license plate area like yours - so thanks for the pic of that!!

Jake, its the Saleen S281, bought it from Saleen. Best looking rear spoiler out there for our cars IMO.

12. These are the only pics I have and they were during the engine build. I'll show a few of the engine buuild as well. I like the complete stock look.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Here's mine......

[​IMG]