Yellow Mustang owners, come here...

Rootus

Officially Addicted
Feb 8, 2003
Portland, Oregon
I would like to see pictures of anybody's ride who has done significant styling upgrades. Specifically, saleen body kit, and anyone who's done racing stripes (you know, right down the middle of the car) in any color. Or flames :D.

I'm looking for ideas. I'm contemplating my long-term plans for this car, and something I've considered doing is making a Saleen-alike. Do the body kit, door stripes (no "Saleen"), wing, hood, and of course yellow Saleen wheels :drool:. I'm a dork, I know, but I like the look.

But I'm curious to see what other people have done with their rides.

Dave

• Sponsors (?)

not a yellow car but I got stripes on mine... just use your imagination :D
finished02.jpg

Heres a couple of mine, i had a few exterior mods. These were when i got home from the track with the skinnies on...

skinnies2.jpg

skinnies.jpg

And one without the skinnies, this is all i have on this computer, mine crashed :bang:

steeda1.jpg

I suppose none of these help you, o well :rolleyes:

Here's mine...

i99pic3.jpg

mountainpic2.jpg

Dave, check out http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com if you haven't already, I know there are at least 2 or 3 saleen replica's there, one even has pearl yellow paint. All yellow owners should go there and check it out. the guys are real friendly and the YMR meets are VERY cool. Nothing like seeing 30+ yellow stangs going down the road in a line.

Look for Troy's (yeahloh95) car, its very sweet. Here's a pic I got from my friend Mike's website of Troy's car, check it out as there are some cool videos and such there at http://mysite.verizon.net/mikeymustang/index.htm
paint.jpg

engine3.jpg

94convgt- I saw your post on the corral and LOVED your car. I think seeing it made up my mind that as soon as I decide to lower mine I'm going with the stalker front fascia and coil overs. The stance is GREAT on your car. How do you like those wheels? The pearl paint looks good too. I'm starting to see that a lot lately on yellow cars, there is a guy here in PA with it, and another on the YMR site too.