Yellow mustangs!

I'm REALLY close to purchasing a set of wheels, and i know theyre gonna be 18x9/10, most likely fr500's, however, im not sure whether to go with anthracite, chrome or hypercoated :shrug:

i'd want to go with the chrome but i wonder if that would be too flashy on a chrome yellow car :shrug:

any suggestions/pics are welcome :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

0824081439.jpg

this is the only pic i got of it thats decent, although the sun hit the camera which caused a glare which makes the yellow look kind of dull, which its not, its chrome yellow so its darker. :shrug:

i realize this is a noob question/request, but i really cant trust myself to fork over $6-800 all at once and then be disappointed with the wheel choice lol.

EDIT: i have this pic also, but it also has a glare from the sun....im such a noob with cameras :(

0114081721b.jpg

Attachments

• 0824081439.jpg
    0824081439.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 448
  • 0114081721b.jpg
    0114081721b.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 271
Dude! Go with Chrome all the way....
I had an 03 Zinc Cobra
Bought new in 04
sold this past june with only 6k miles on it:(
Lost job didint have a choice
but anyway.....
i opted for the chrome 04 mystic wheels
and sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!
then i went with the fr500 chrome talk about bad a_ _ !!!
Dont worry about to flashy you car is flashy right from the get go!!!!
Fr500 Chromes or Bust!!!

scoot your spoiler back while your at it :nice:

anthracite or chrome would be awesome on that thing... black rims would make you look like a bee lol

EDIT: just realized one pic has spoiler and the other doesnt....so if your spoiler is still on the car, scoot it back :D

yea the wing is gone haha im stuck between chrome and anthracite/hypercoated lol

and my windows are tinted, they just arent up in the first pic, which is the latest. its extremely dark, don't know the percentage, i just know it isnt legal (came with the car) lol

Thanks for the replies :SNsign:

Does anyone know if American muscle price matches??

They said they'd work with me on the price for all the parts for my rearend build if i found the parts cheaper somewhere else. I love yellow, thats what i was really looking for before i got mine, but i love my black stang. I'm not huge on chrome but it would look really good w/ chrome. I'm partial to black wheels and thats what i'd get but black rims are a personal preference thing.