Yellow or White Mach-1

• Sponsors (?)

damien2003gt said:
I've got the choice of a yellow mach-1. Neither would be my first choice..... If yall had to choose between the two what would you pick?

The best i got out of my 03 GT was a 14.4 lol

my mod's
nitto dr's, bbk xpipe, 40 series flowmaster's, mac cold air, steeda sport springs tokico struts and shocks, steeda tri-ax :)

damien2003gt said:
I've got the choice of a yellow mach-1. Neither would be my first choice..... If yall had to choose between the two what would you pick?

I'd go with the white one. I think if you look at resale, you'll have an easier time moving the white one before the yellow one. I see yellow cars on all the lots...and that's where they seem to stay :shrug:

It depends on if you want to blend in or stand out. There will be fewer of the White's than any other color. But the Yellow will be lower too since they changed colors of Yellow from 03 to 04.

I'd go with the yellow, I think most perfer colors in these cars :shrug:

White :banana:

I think the black accents go well with the white

(not my Mach)

201855_49_full.jpg

probably end of the year 2003 close-out and these are the only colors left on the lot. I have only seen one white, one yellow and one dark shadow grey around here. I chose yellow. White too plane and black on dark grey just hid the features. really it is all a matter of personal preference. If you don't like either, don't get either.