Yes Foxbody longtubes fit on a 94-95.

• Sponsors (?)

I've got the 1 3/4" longtubes for a Fox and I will admit I was a bit nervous putting them in but once I got the transmission mounted and the motor sitting on the motor mounts these headers fit amazingly!!!! They clear absolutely everything and it took me all of 15 mins to have them mounted and installed with header bolts. Man oh man did that make my day yesterday! No beating required. :hail2:
Whatup stopsign :) Charles from SVT with the 331 questions. I may just go ahead and get LT's for the 331 build. Just started reading your first post and will read the rest of the replies.
I have the 93 headers too with a TKO 600
I'm going to be doing that on my 95 when I do my 400. Using the fox stuff is supposed to make everything fit much much better

They are BBK and they fit between the steering shaft and the block. The headers do not have a place for EGR and my intake does not either. So no, no EGR.
did you have to get the bungs for the 02's drilled and tapped? Not many specific shops around where I live so I'd have to see who can do it and what all info they will need. Anything you can help with would be fine , thanks

I'm not trying to be an ass but the ONLY reason they will NOT fit is if you have a 94/95 t-5 setup. The clutch fork is in a different position, if you switch to an 87-93 style t-5/tko setup OR a t-56 the fox headers should work fine.

REPEAT, IF YOU ARE USING A STOCK 94/95 T5 SETUP FOX HEADERS WILL NOT WORK. Other variations YMMV - A LOT

So are there 94-95 Long tube headers for non 351 motors that will work fine with a T5