Yes it's another clutch question

slow5poh

Senior Citizen
Jul 6, 2005
Citrus Heights, CA
If i have to drive one more day with my hd clutch i'll shoot myself. Stiff mo-fo, i'm tired of it. So here's the low-down. 92 gt, mostly stock. I liked the stock clutch pedal feel, this hd clutch is too damn stiff. I have explorer intake, e-cam, and gt40 irons going on here when i get the time. Will a stock clutch slip too much with those mods? Whats the low-down on the KC? I hear it's a lighter peadl, and some say it's not. Is it lighter? What clutch would be the best for not turning my leg into rubber? I just recently bought a steeda fwa and quadrant too. Thanks. BTW, i only bought an hd cause it was cheaper than the KC and i was new to stangs. Attention noobs, don't ever buy and hd clutch!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to light it on fire when i get it out, and then trow it in a lake or something . :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

I have heard that the KC is a lighter pedal feel from numerous people....but no matter what you do you are going to have a hard clutch thats the nature of the beast. Even the stocker is stiff. I am droppin in a spec stage II this weekend and im very interested to see what a PITA it is to depress. good luck