yet another chop request

Blackened302

Jul 21, 2005
South TX
i'm wondering what a paint scheme will look like based on that of the superstallion. could one of you photoshop wizards replace the blue with black and the white w/ smoke gray? also, get rid of the green and instead paint an orange pinstripe between the black and the smoke. thanks a crapload, guys.

superstallion1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

hahahahaha, yeah, she's definately right.

blue-->black
white-->smoke
no green strip, so that'd be black, also.

thanks for the chop, though. i'm no longer going w/ this scheme, but someone oughta try chopping it again, though, as a couple other guys are interested in the scheme w/ black/smoke/no green. thanks.

If you look at the way the 1/4 panel flows, compared to the spoiler, I'd think it was part of the decklid, and the body was worked to have a consistant line to it. That spoiler is teh hotness though!

Ram000 said:
hehehe, 654654647 hours would about do it.

seriously, though, it could probably be done by starting of w/ the s-281 wing and molding it to the decklid--very, very possible.

I doubt the s-281 wing will do it...it does come out far enough. I would lean towards the boss wings....

StangGT1995 said:
Did anyone else notice the back wheels? They're flush with the openings. That's :bs: I want mine to do it without spacers! :damnit:

Get a set of wide wheels, like 10.5", in the rear and u will be set. I know my 18x9's arent far from being even.