Yet another gas mileage ????

• Sponsors (?)

To everyone who has replied, thank you.

I was just really curious as I have seen a few posts of people stating they are getting 300 + miles on a tank and thought that maybe something might be wrong with my GT.

I did not buy this car for its MPG factor and driving like I did for my little mileage test sucked, but with these outrages gas prices, I just had to ask.....

Again thanks,
David.

well, yet another tank goes by where i will surpas 275 miles on a tank...only reason so low this time...about a 20 mile stretch of stop & go triple digit driving trying to replicate some issues i thought i was having...

so far getting great mileage since problem resolved...back up to about 25ish mpg

Up to 400+ per tank. I averaged around 280. With looooong trips, all highway, and driving like a granny, you can see some impressive mpg figures. Best I saw was 31.2 at moderate temperatures and with no wind. City driving, the best I averaged was probably around 260.

I used to get 240 until I put my prochamber on then I started getting 190-205... took it off and I started getting 215-220. It was all mixed highway and city.

That was with the 2v... now with my 4v'er... I dont try let it go past half because gas is expensive especially for premium :(

It does however feel like it gets a little better gas mileage than my GT, especially if I granny shift. But thats not always fun :shrug: