Yet another HELP ME THREAD

03REDFIRE

Apr 3, 2004
LOST
Yet another HELP ME THREAD PROJECTOR HELP

I just bought a set of projector headlights off of ebay View attachment 489860
problem is the paper work says you connect the black line to the negative electrode of the park/signal/side marker and connect the red line to the posistive electrode of the park/signal/side marker lamp.

each light wire harness has 2x Red 1x Black and 1x White on each harness.
obviously the two red go to + and black to - but, do I assume white goes to - ? the seller hasnt emailed me back.

• Sponsors (?)

new_2_004.jpg

two circles one that plugs directly in to original OEM light harness other contains 4 wires in question.

loudpedal99 said:
How did they fit?? I've read that some people have problems with the fitment. . .

the fitment suxs at first using the supplied hardware doesnt work well. However I removed the plastic push pins and replaced them with nuts and washers now they fit like a glove its totally beyond me why they supplied those OEM push clips they just can suck enough.

They fit great now I wired the halo ring and inner small light to a new fog light switch i added where the coin holder used to be now I have two fog light switches next to each other that are OEM inside the car.
The real headlights and maker lights are all on the factory harnesses and work just as before...
LOOKS bad ass around dusk just driving around with the halo rings on :nice: