Yet another lowering spring question

Hi Guys,

I have searched for all the lowering spring posts, and got a lot of information. I thought I wanted the H&R Super Sports, but now Im worried that they may lower the car too much. What I want to avoid is rubbing and bottoming out, but at the same time I want springs that will give a noticeable drop when compared to stock and will also improve handling. So, I guess what I am asking is what is the best all around lowering spring for a 2003 GT. Keep in mind that I am running 275/40's up front and 315/35's out back.

Thanks,

• Sponsors (?)

I dont think you will rub with any drop. And if you're concerned with bottoming out then maybe you dont drive on the best roads...so a drop isnt for you.

I wouldnt go with anything less than a 2inch drop. Mustangs come way to high stock and look like ****. With a 2 inch drop there will still be plenty of room between the fender and the wheel.

I prolly change my Sportline to something like FRPP C spring this winter. Its too damn low. But then i have Roush kits that makes it even lower then any other body kits out there