yet another mustang gone.

I think Ford just got a deal on left over school bus paint. That Orange/Yellow is hideous. Then again Ford is using nasty windvail blue and legend lime. So it fits with the ugly colors of 05+.

vcs45tf8.jpg

Attachments

• vcs45tf8.jpg
    vcs45tf8.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 76
  • Sponsors (?)

Give Me TP said:
Cruising across Iowa in a yellow-hued '08 would certainly be something 4u2nv
I'd rock one, for sure. :)

Ernad said:
it's practically not Orange, honestly. in a very low light setting.....

and real Orange Stangs! :D

HPIM1552.jpg
They look red in this image you shared.
Why:
Ernad said:
very low light setting

So again, perception is reality.

Attachments

• HPIM1552.jpg
    HPIM1552.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 66
Give Me TP said:
"The camera does not lie"

Therefore, what the camera shows must indeed be an unbiased representation of reality, above any sort of subjective interpretation. Ponder that, ye deep thinkers...
Cameras may not lie, but Photoshop, et al, can sequester the truth quickly.

streetstang03 said:
ewwww....08 stang :puke:

by then, you should be able to get a hold of an 04 Cobra for a great price ;)

I get great deals on new fords. I really like the new body style myself plus if you drive a 05+ car you will instantly feel how much more refined the 05+ is.

I would consider a 03-04 cobra but I really don't want to pay 25k+ for a 3 year old car.. Plus Then I would have to swap rear suspensions because I hate the independant.

The only thing we are really hung up on is the color.. I want alloy she wants grabber orange.. the only color we both really like is black and I don't want to deal with the upkeep to keep a black car looking good.

svttech76 said:
I get great deals on new fords. I really like the new body style myself plus if you drive a 05+ car you will instantly feel how much more refined the 05+ is.

I would consider a 03-04 cobra but I really don't want to pay 25k+ for a 3 year old car.. Plus Then I would have to swap rear suspensions because I hate the independant.

The only thing we are really hung up on is the color.. I want alloy she wants grabber orange.. the only color we both really like is black and I don't want to deal with the upkeep to keep a black car looking good.
get black and put in the extra effort to keep it clean, lazy ass! :mad:

:D