Electrical Yet Another Pats Issue.

lolwall81

Nov 20, 2015
Toonopah Az
read and realize there is already several threads on this topic but all I could find was enthusiasts just wanting to bypass the system or to just have it repaird , I would like to remove the pats system from the vehicle entirely , in my case I plan to simplifie the OEM harness as much as possible and would like to set it up as a stand alone system to run the engine only , this car is going to get several difrent drive trains and will have stand alone instruments , Colling and fuel supply , just need the v6 to go down the road for a few months while I build my other engine. So my question is can the v6 auto ecm function with the pats system interface jumped? Problem started after radio was stolen , put one back in but left the light blue and orange wires disconnected. Car dove for two days then acted like a dead battery, put another in and click then no power anywhere , was able to start it by jumping it and now nothing. Thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

read and realize there is already several threads on this topic but all I could find was enthusiasts just wanting to bypass the system or to just have it repaird , I would like to remove the pats system from the vehicle entirely , in my case I plan to simplifie the OEM harness as much as possible and would like to set it up as a stand alone system to run the engine only , this car is going to get several difrent drive trains and will have stand alone instruments , Colling and fuel supply , just need the v6 to go down the road for a few months while I build my other engine. So my question is can the v6 auto ecm function with the pats system interface jumped? Problem started after radio was stolen , put one back in but left the light blue and orange wires disconnected. Car dove for two days then acted like a dead battery, put another in and click then no power anywhere , was able to start it by jumping it and now nothing. Thank you.
Did u find a way around the pats system? I'm trying do it too