Yet another race question.

Quik03GT

Mar 2, 2006
Hey guys, a co worker of mine just bought an 04 Ram SRT10. It's all stock with 8500 miles, and I was wondering how we would compare in a drag race. I haven't had the chance to actually drive it but I rode in it. I have to say that when it gets traction, it pulls pretty hard. I'm sure he could beat me, maybe not quite AS badly at higher speeds though. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

176238159HZJEfw_ph.jpg

Quik03GT said:
Hey guys, a co worker of mine just bought an 04 Ram SRT10. It's all stock with 8500 miles, and I was wondering how we would compare in a drag race. I haven't had the chance to actually drive it but I rode in it. I have to say that when it gets traction, it pulls pretty hard. I'm sure he could beat me, maybe not quite AS badly at higher speeds though. What do you guys think?

Thanks!

It would be close but he would. He'd beat you by maybe 1-2 cars. Stock GT's run 14.8-15 at my track. Two SRT-10's came out a few weeks ago and thought they could hang with a supercharged Vette :nonono: , ummmmm.....no. They were running 14.6-15 all night. You would have a very close race. If he blows the tires away off the line you may be ok.