Yet more suspension questions...

the holiday season is comming up soon, and i'm trying to decide what i want for christmas.

granted i know i'd like the whole MM kit (or a Kenne Bell S/C) but I know that won't happen and I don't expect my parents to spend that much on me.

I'm leaning towards doing this piece by piece, starting with the basic stuff.

I plan on asking my parents for springs for xmas. Based on the past the cost is about what they'll generally spend on the "big" gift.

What springs would you guys reccomend? The one's I've been hearing alot of good about are the H&R sports, Vogtlands, and Eibach (Pro Kit or Sportline?)

For CC plates, I was going to go with the Maximum Motorsports.

Is this all I really "need" at the time to lower the car? Would it be ok on the stock shocks/struts or do I need to change those at the same time? I'd like to get some adjustables (tokico or strange) but can't afford that at the moment. Labor isn't a problem, so I don't mind doing the work more than once.

Any advice is appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm a little biased toward the Eibach Pro-Kit springs and Blev's H&R's ride nice and give you a really slammed ride. Pro-Kit is a little milder drop with really good handling and ride. You can get away with stock S/S for a while if money is an issue but, you will have to change them sooner than later due to the stiffer spring rates and lower profile. Stock S/S will go bad pretty quick. Since you are a drag racer you might want to consider at least lower control arms. You have to take the stock ones half way off when you do the spring install. As far as an install, I think you know where to go for that! http://www.stangfreak.com/