Yo!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Wagon' started by bdrook88, Oct 7, 2011.

1. bdrook88

bdrook88 New Member

Hello everyone, I decided to join the forums since I'm about to buy my second Mustang. Drove a 2002 GT after I graduated high school for a few years, damn near totaled it and got it "fixed" but never drove the same so I sold it. I then thought I wanted some luxury and bought a 2006 BMW 330CI ZHP, kept that slow turd for 6 months before I got the need for power again. Now I'm going to pick up a 2004 Cobra Torch Red vert 51k miles mostly stock (intake, upper pulley and diablo sport tune) Tuesday. I was talking to the guy and he said that it looks and runs great, but it does have a "lope" when poking along in 1st and 2nd gear... Just gonna have to check it out I guess, unless someone here knows what it is. ANYWAYS, hello stangnet members!

-Ben

2. LAVAgt2012

LAVAgt2012 Well-Known Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    welcome to the forums, don't know much about what your taking to you may just want to go to the tech section for either 04 mustangs or specialty models and post the question up there to see if anyone knows about it. It won't get answered in the welcome section, ppl seldomly post here.