You guys arent going to believe what I just bought!

hotmustang331

Apr 29, 2004
Bastrop,TX
EDIT: NEW PICTURES ON PAGE 5!!!! :D

PICS!!!! :hail2:
View attachment 461566
View attachment 461567
View attachment 461568
View attachment 461569
46_1_sbl.JPG

Copy and pasted from ebay....teh stats

"100% BRAND NEW T3/TO4E TURBOCHARGER (HYBRID TURBO)

T3/TO4E TURBO SPECIFICATIONS:

T3 TURBINE MANIFOLD FLANGE

5 BOLTS DOWNPIPE OR INTERNAL WASTEGATE FLANGE

3" INLET DIAMETER AND 2"OUTLET

WET FLOAT BEARING

1/8 NPT OIL INLET

.50 A/R COMPRESSOR

.63 A/R TURBINE

.57 COMPRESSOR WHEEL TRIM

Turbine Wheel: Exducer 2.48" / Mayor :2.89"
Compressor Wheel : exducer :2.07" / Mayor 2.36"

35PSI OF PEAK BOOST"

Oh yea and I BOUGHT TWO OF THEM! :banana: :banana:

Looking at other sites these bad boys will EACH support around 450RWHP, so for me only wanting 500-550 later on thats all I will need.

Then i am going to buy THIS TT DIY kit....but not this month lol.

Time to let the reading commence. Bye bye N/A world :( , but ill still be the groupe leader if thats ok....this wont change me :) .

• Sponsors (?)

:rlaugh: I enjoy being N/A, just looking out for my future. I was NOT going to stay N/A 2V forever and was wanting to do a N/A 4V setup....but that would be a serious PAIN and would require ALOT of work and hoking stuff up that I would have no basis on. This way I stay 2V, stay stock heads, stay with the same cams, and evenatully put down 550RWHP....not to shabby and saves me ALOT of $$$$. Please dont feel betrayed....im still N/A in the heart :D

We will race helty dont worry...then we can settle the myth of which is better, supercharger or turbos :D.

Yea guys, I just took the plung....honestly this all happened TODAY (well now yesterday lol). Seriously I got home and jumped on the E net @ around 4PM...started looking around and for some reason decided to jump on E bay just to see what going on. Then decided "hmm i wonder how cheap I can find a turbo on here?" then a few hours later after a little research, talking to my dad a bit (he was for it), I took the plunge :D.

That was COMPLETELY spur of the moment, I hadnt even seriously thought of turbos in a LONG time....MONTHS AND MONTHS I believe. I like the N/A club and everything and REALLY hate to give that up....I sincerely opologize and hope noone really cares lol.

Like I said im the same guy, heck we were loosing alot of people to FI.
I think everyone will go FI if they find a good enough deal. I wonder if I can still be the leader?????lol

hotmustang331 said:
We will race helty dont worry...then we can settle the myth of which is better, supercharger or turbos :D.
You misunderstand grasshoppa, it wont be blower vs. turbo; it will be Turbo vs. Turbos ;)

http://www.hellionpowersystems.com/kit_99_04.php

Like I said, one big fat snail. At least the T-76, maybe bigger :drool:

Awesome grab, cant wait to see those things intsalled. Now how longs it gonna be until you buy a motor :D

02LaserRed2V said:
HUH WTF????? :eek: Who hacked into hotmustang331 stangnet account???? :scratch:

:rlaugh: You guys may find that I change my mind QUITE OFTEN :D .

1st it was HP TT kit
2nd it was a 2.2KB setup
3rd it was a built N/A 2V screamer
4th it was a built N/A 4V screamer
5th it was a NX wet kit on my GT then later maybe of the 4V
now I find myself back to turbos again :lol:

I figured I should just go for it...ill just keep going in a loop if I dont do something. I know if I buy them, then ill do it.

A big thing is my dads support, and he has always like turbos. His input was pointing me away from the 4V, and the N20...so I base alot of my decisions off what he says :nice:

hotmustang331 said:
:rlaugh: You guys may find that I change my mind QUITE OFTEN :D .

1st it was HP TT kit
2nd it was a 2.2KB setup
3rd it was a built N/A 2V screamer
4th it was a built N/A 4V screamer
5th it was a NX wet kit on my GT then later maybe of the 4V
now I find myself back to turbos again :lol:

I figured I should just go for it...ill just keep going in a loop if I dont do something. I know if I buy them, then ill do it.

A big thing is my dads support, and he has always like turbos. His input was pointing me away from the 4V, and the N20...so I base alot of my decisions off what he says :nice:

lol yeah, and I once said I'll leave my car bone stock.......but that changed after popping its cherry on the dyno :rlaugh: :(

And to think there's more coming this winter! :eek:

hotmustang331 said:
I thought you were the novi 2000 man????
I change my mind a lot too. Great minds think alike huh? :nice:

Ive always had the long term goal of a built 2V w/ big ass single turbo, and got to thinking, "why wait?" Why spend $4k on a Novi 2k kit when I can just keep saving :shrug:

Some recent events have made me reconsider lot of things, among them what I want to do with my car and when I want to do them. Hence, I havent bought a performance mod in a long time. :(

Oh, and seeing that vid of the Turbo'd mach whoop up on a pair of modded 03 Cobras was influential as well.