You guys like these rims...??

• Sponsors (?)

I like them but there are others I'd buy first. I've only seen them on two cars, both black. This is the only picture I have. There's also a black LX Hatch out there with them but I can't find the pic.

145232.jpg

Yeah, the chrome center cap kinda throws it off a bit for me. Paint or buy some black centercaps, and they'd look killer on a black or red notch - with other colors (blue, silver, gray), I don't think they'd look right.

I know it's done to death, but on a Fox, you just can't go wrong with Pony rims. :nice:

I think the center cap kinda sets the lip of the wheel off.???? I don't know which way to go on this. I thought I wanted black wheels with a chrome/polished lip untill I had them photochopped on my car here. Just didn't look as good as I thought. It was too much black for me, maybe the centercap being polished may set them off more. I'de like to see them on a all black GT to see??

I like them but there are others I'd buy first. I've only seen them on two cars, both black. This is the only picture I have. There's also a black LX Hatch out there with them but I can't find the pic.

145232.jpg

They actually look pretty good on a black stang, I bought them for my GT, but after I installed them I don't like the way they looks, so I'm working a deal with this guy to either sell them to him or trade them for the 15 inch drag lites he's got and his stang is black.

gallery_264_209_100301.jpg