you guys that HATE the '00 R hoods....

• Sponsors (?)

Nice looking car. Who made the hood? I picked up the same hood by Niche performance and just got it back from getting painted. It's not a perfect fit but I can live with it. It has a removable panel underneath to make it a true heat extractor hood.

hood is a cervini's.

teh bumper i have to mess with a little. its not supposed to be like that. loosk REALLY bad in those pics!!

40th GT: i have to play with it a bit - looks really bad in those pics :(
bullitt2620: with what? they dont seem to want to coem clean :(
cobrared96GT: i like the nipple......
san~man: yeah? well i dont liek you!!!!!! :) to each his own man. thanks for lookin
saleen556: hood & bumper are cervinis.
mity2: i have always loved the stalker, and the R hood, when i saw them together, i fell in love :)
ambo: ebay FMIC with ebay tubing - all custom. vortech masflwo bypass valve. i had an HKS SSQV immitation valve but it didnt flow near enough air and i had all kinds of stalling/surging/buckign issues with it. now i jstu need my AFM PP modded to have the same size inlet as the maxflows outlet (BIG)

OVER ALL .............VER NICE, i love the color, Get some pics of the gauges inside lit up, Nice and close with the background all fuzzy..ya that would look great...

What is the future to hold ??? And what HP/TRQ you putting down??