You have got to be kidding me.

• Sponsors (?)

From the FAQ:

4) Why doesn't the Bible explicitly say that Masturbation is wrong?

Have you ever read a book on Etiquette? Did it explicitly say that it's bad manners to Masturbate at the dinner table? Of course not! Why? Because everyone knows not to Masturbate at the dinner table! And in Biblical times everyone knew that God hates Masturbation, so they didn't have to be told!

:lol:

More funny quotes ......

If we require that all sausages, cucumbers and carrots be sold pre-sliced, we will make it much easier for the women among us to resist the temptation to Masturbate.

Click here to read answers to the stupid questions that people like you are always asking us.

Place random Masturbation-checkpoint roadblocks in America's cities where motorists will be stopped and their cars searched for signs of Masturbation by police with finger-sniffing dogs.

Myth: Masturbation is harmless.
Reality: Medical science proves that chronic Masturbation causes weakness, depression, forgetfulness and nearsightedness

Man no wonder I'm weak and depressed most of the time. If I start losing my eye sight I better stop lol

Myth: Masturbation feels good.
Reality: The illusion of pleasure one experiences while Masturbating is actually caused by the simultaneous deaths of millions of brain cells. Is five seconds worth of imaginary pleasure really worth an Eternity in Hell?

Humm maybe thats why I ain't that smart