You know what sucks?

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by CManT1914, Jun 27, 2005.

1. CManT1914

CManT1914 New Member

I'm about to FINALLY build the 5.0 I've wanted since I got the stang (a good H/C/I motor), I should be ecstatic and so excited I can hardly wait to start on it. But I can't because my g/f and I broke up yesterday and it sucks ass. I really miss her and it's robbing me of my joy of the stang. Today a couple friends (2000 GT and 2004 Mach 1) wanted to go cruising, and I just didn't feel like it. I went anyway, but I just couldn't enjoy myself. It really wasn't all my fault for why we broke up (I will admit that a lot of it was), but this f***in sucks! The thing is, my friends are telling me to give it time, that she will come back to me (and I'm pretty sure she will), but I hate being without her. Somebody say something to cheer me up!! :(

BTW: Brian, how are you holding up?
  2. wytstang

wytstang Mustang Master

Summerville,SC missing South Fl. weather :(
    Suround yourself with good people and let the good times roll. The more things you do the less time you can spend missing some one. If your old enough go have a few drinks if your not go have yourself a coke and a smile :D.
  3. super302

super302 I'd do anything for free Bapples

homestarrunner.com

:cheers:

but seriously....i have no good advice....EVER!
  4. mootang

mootang New Member

getting wasted will make you feel better!:)

that is untill morning rolls around.

sorry to hear about your ****ty day.

good luck
  5. 302fordracer

302fordracer New Member

So far so good (fingers crossed) We worked things out and had some fun the other day so hopefully things will continue on the up and up...I am really trying hard to make everything work...I truly love this one...Sorry to hear about you and your gf but I know everything will work out in time...
  6. fiveo'cobra

fiveo'cobra New Member

I was in your shoes 2 months ago except mine didn't come back. $hit happens man. Just gotta pick yourself up and move on. I really was in love with this one like you are, but sometimes its just not meant to be. Check out this quote. Should make sense.

If you love someone you have to let them go. If they come back, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.
  7. CManT1914

CManT1914 New Member

:nice: Good to hear Brian. Hope it works out for you.

Well last night my friend that hooked us up originally called me. He said that she was really depressed last night (there was a group hanging out that I didn't go with) and she was wishing I would call her. He said she wanted to call me and talk to me, but was afraid of what I might say. He told me he thought I should call her last night (this was at 12:30). Well I didn't call her. I have no doubt she misses me, but if she REALLY wants to talk, then won't she call me? Today's my day off, so I'm not doing anything anyway, so I COULD call her, I just don't know if I should or not. It was her idea to break up anyway, so why is she already wanting to talk to me so much? This f***in sucks.
  8. Synned

Synned took tubgirl on a date and got banned

9. 94MustangGT5.0

94MustangGT5.0 New Member

I know a lot of people would say to hold out and let her make the first move, but F*** that, call her up and see what her deal is? I know from experience that sitting back doing nothing gets you no where, especially if it was your fault for the break up. If she says something about crowding her, then at least you know how she feels and then maybe its time to back off and let her call you. Good luck man, losing a G/F you love is as painful as totaling your car!
  10. 95BLKGT5.0

95BLKGT5.0 Founding Member

Think about it before you call. Stay away from booze and drugs they don't help. Talk to your friends,brothers,sisters and mom and dad. Jusy stay busy (just think of all the stuff you can do to your car). If she still loves you she will call.
    When me and my wife split up she called me two days later left me a message to call her that she still loved me and wanted to talk. I tryed calling her four times and left messages. Then the FU**ing **** called the cops and got a restraining order on me saying I was stalking her.
    Girls can be evil (so can guys) watch your back, use your brain.
    Do what you feel is right.
  11. CManT1914

CManT1914 New Member

Drinking: :notnice: Drugs: :notnice: :notnice: Those aren't the answers to anything, I already know that (learned the drinking the hard way, never touched drugs, NEVER will). Looks like I'll be waiting it out, I'll try to keep busy with the stang. God knows I could spend an entire month working out all the little bugs with it (like that f***in oil pressure gauge!!) lol.
  12. sociopath5.0

sociopath5.0 New Member

Call her CMan. You know how she feels, and she needs to know how you feel too. Put the ball in her court and let her make the next play. At least that way you know you made the effort. But, you cant force it, as you probably know. If it does not work out in the end, it is probably for the best. Best of luck.
  13. 5.0_GT_kid

5.0_GT_kid Active Member

I agree, call her.
  14. yellow1995Cobra

yellow1995Cobra New Member

Yea it sucks for a good 2-3 weeks, then ur friends will be dragging you out, and you will remember how fun it is to be single and meet new girls... Then you will meet someone totally better...
  15. CManT1914

CManT1914 New Member

Well I ended up calling. Things are a little better, we decided to take a break for a little while (but neither of us are pursuing any other relationships), and maybe later we can get back together. I still want to be with her, and she still wants to be with me, we just decided we need a break to give us a chance to grow up a little. Thanks for the help guys (especially you Dan :nice:), I'll let you know how it turns out.
  16. Southern94Cobra

Southern94Cobra New Member

Go to the strip club, get wasted, and have a SOBER driver drive you home afterwards! :nice:
  17. Joes95GT

Joes95GT New Member

Me and my girl have been going out for 4 years. I can't count on my fingers and toes how many times we've broken up (hint: it's been more than 20)....

The best thing that I've learned to do is call her, then, when she answers the phone, sound really pathetic and just say, "I love you." (Make sure that's the first thing you say).

It has worked more times than I can count...:D

Joe
  18. 95WhiteVenom

95WhiteVenom Founding Member

Chris this is good that this has happened to you. Break ups like this only make a couple stronger if it is ment to be. If both of you make it through this ok and yall get back together its a major step. Remember your young and don't rush anything. I do however agree calling here was a good idea. Me and my girl broke up a few weeks ago we had been together for a year and a half. We are ugh,... wrong,... I am seeing other people because of a bad break up. I know me and here will prolly get back together but heck im 22 I am not rushing anything. This is why I tell you this. If you really love her and she really loves you then all will work out in the end. True love never fails. It took me a lot of beers one night to figure that out. So there i've done the thinking for you (no need to get hammered and depressed over it like i did). Just trust that if its ment to be it will be.
  19. CManT1914

CManT1914 New Member

DARN!! lol, thanks Chris.

Thanks for the encouraging words guys. We actually get along better now than we had for the last few weeks. Although we have both admitted to missing each other a lot, we decided we still need some time apart. Thanks again! And whoever says Stangnet should only be about cars can eat me! :flag:
  20. WHITE94COBRA

WHITE94COBRA New Member

Get off of one and onto another, lol j/k man! good to hear all of you arent as stubborn as I am.