you know whats sexy???

Discussion in 'Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech' started by Foxfan88, May 19, 2005.

1. when you see a nice 5.0 drive by with nice exhaust, I love seeing mustangs drive by.

2. Amen Brother :hail2:

3. true true, I always roll my windows down when I see any V8 stang, but especially 5.0's with hopes of hearing some sweet sweet thunder...

4. You say sexy I say dangerous. I always end up staring and almost getting in a wreck.....O well what you going to do. :D

5. I saw a bright orange notchback yesterday. It has the boss 302 sticker going across the hood and wrapped around to the sides with skinnies in front and MT ET's on the back on prostars. It didn't look too bad but damn it sounded mean. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had a BB in it.

6. Putting a post in the correct forum. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

7. What a jerk! :rlaugh:

8. :lol: but I'll take the post :shrug:

9. haha ,....talk section

but 5.0s are very sexy

10. 5.0's are dedsexy and listen up city jim, they eat babies. Its true i saw it happen once. Baby was there one second, gone the next. Babies Beware!

11. Sexy indeed :nice:

12. hahah WTF?!?!? :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

anyways....i agree with the original post :flag:

13. Ill just join the rest of you and make a pointless post on a pointless thread to raise my post count by 1!!!! YAAH!!!

14. Nothin Beats the Mojo of a 5-oh ! The thunderous sounds makes the women randy.

15. Free posts rule.

16. :D

17. I almost killed myself but I stubbed my big toe instead as I tried to run accros the living room to see what 5.0 was crawling by my appartment. I love lumpy cams hehe :drool:

18. I was hoping "he" was a sister :shrug:

My idea of sexy has nothing to do with exhaust.
    well, I can picture an exhaust pipe in there somewhere but never mind.