You know your old when.....

I'll be 29 on the 19th of this month. I knew I was old when I bought glasses last year and I groan when I get up... I even groan when I sit. Club hopping isn't even in my vocabulary anymore. I also knew I was old when we hired a kid who was born in 1990! The same friggin year as my car!

• Sponsors (?)

89white50 said:
man im 23 and in college...a junior....yea thats old for college. damn junior hockey...lol. But i cant stand the younger kids cuz they are so damn immature, then i think...5 years ago i probably would have done that same stupid crap and thought it was funny too. Good thing the young rich chics dig the older guys...:D :nice: sh! t, its not even that FUN to go out hard friday and sat nights in a row sometimes...its just plain tiring. :lol: (530am workouts with teh team doesnt help that)

I graduated college when I was 25 (I'm 27) :D

Screw hockey- my problem was the #$%@ partying :SNSign:

Dman- you are not old buddy... I hang out with guys turning 30. BTW one has a very HAWT 35 year old wife everyone in Alabama dreams about... **dreams***

:drool:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh... that's better :nonono:

dont get me wrong, i was pretty notorious last year for my "outgoing" personality on the dance floor in frats...(ie so hammered making out with anything under130pounds...LOL).

I just have a hard time doing it with hockey and ****...and i want to give it up so bad cuz coach is a ****IN donkey. sorry for the lang. :nonono:

You know you are old when you see a Mother and teenage {late teens} daughter at the mall and you find yourself looking only at the MOM! :D

And you say to yourself, Damn, I'll bet she's hell on wheels in the................

KITCHEN!!!!:rlaugh: