You might be a stangnet member if...

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by SN95Oh, Aug 27, 2004.

1. :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol:
  2. Thats great, i havent had free time but im sure its going to happen soon.
  3. :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh:
  4. If you spend 95% of your paychecks on performance parts and you know a million ways to fix pinging even though it's never happened.
  5. You start talking to your car when something is making you frustrated because its not working out?
  6. If you dont have to use the search button to find a 3.73's vs 4.10's post.

7. :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh: :lol: :rlaugh:

8. you know your on stangnet if 9 out of the 10 'new posts' are threads asking pot roast questions about which tire sizes for which rims :nonono:
  9. you look at the clock and if it says 3:06, 3:31, 3:47,4:08 you instantly think of that new motor you need to buy....I do this all the time.
  10. before you do a mod you ask yourself, "I wonder if the guys on stangnet would approve?"
  11. :lol: Works for G/F too. :nice:
  12. You know your on Stangnet when you've been flamed for wanting to put 96-98 tail lights on a 94 or 95 Mustang. :nonono:
  13. Or if before you do anything you have to check with members on SN so you don't do anything considered "ricey".
  14. you know what "the bar" is and where its located, and how close u are to it.

you know more about a guy you never met before's car than u know about the back of your hand.

You see a mustang driving down the road and only get a glimps of it, but u know what year, model, and what mufflers it had on it.

you use any excuse to downshift and get into it.

you get a really great idea about something original to do to your car, only to find out that someone on stangnet has done it 2 years ago and nobody cares anymore.

you spend more time cruising stangnet than you do cruising in your stang.
  15. you know people by their avatar picture.

you've seen millions of dancing bananas :banana: