You should've seen his face!!!!

I have a guy for class that I hardly talk to. Well, we got to talking and he tells me he's selling his 96 lt1 ram air. My bro is looking for one so after class we go to check it out. We're talking on the way over and he says, "Once you hear my exhaust, ssssssshhhh, you're gonna get scared!!" and also gave me the 5.slow joke. I was alright. He's telling me that he has cut offs, and I reply that I just got mine two days ago. So we go and try out his car, runs fine and is loud as hell but nothing special. When he drops me off at my car, he wants me to start the beast so he could hear it. It was awesome, he was walking away and as soon as he heard the car come on, he turned right around and stared just like this--> :eek: and gave me the "It sounds bad-ass" comment. A smile just came to my face and said thanks. He also said that he never knew 5.0s could sound so nice. Man, was I ever thankful of getting my exhaust installed. Can't imagine if he was to hear my dream set-up, MAC L/T, Pro-Chamber, MAC FlowPath.

Just had to let you guys know.

• Sponsors (?)

never knew 5.0s could sound that nice? there about the only cars that actually sound good, those camaros an transams all sounds like **** IMO, haha single exhaust

I also have the mac off road h with flowmaster american thunders. I get complements all the time, and wicked stares from people who think it's too loud. :nice: Living in the "rust belt of America" I had a muffler rust out not long ago. It sounded like crap; like a truck with no mufflers at all.