You think a new CCRM would fix my problems?

The Green GT

No 13 year olds are safe around me.
10 Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Louisiana
Ive been having cooling problems, and a miss at low RPM. I pulled the codes and got a primary fan circuit fault code, and a primary fuel pump relay code. Both of which are in the CCRM. I found a used one for cheap so I figured I might as well give it a shot.

• Sponsors (?)

I have had cooling problems with both my 94 cobra and I use to have a 94 GT, same problem was cooling but the fan would not come on, changed the CCRM and problem was fixed. I also ran a switch to my fan the turns it on high whenever it is flipped on works great. And easy to install

I had the same problem with cooling. I put a new radiator air deflector still overheated then i put in a new ccrm. Still overheated. Put in a new thermostat and flushed cooling system still overheated. When the car overheated one day i popped the hood and lightly touched the plug for the fan and the fan came on and the temp went back to normal. Bought a repair harness for the stock plug because it was getting so hot the it swelled up and would only make contact when it wanted to. Installed new plug and now it runs cool and never gets past the N in NORMAL.