your 05 gt track times!

ADRENLN

Apr 16, 2003
NJ
ive seen alot of mag. track times for this car, and some tuner times. however im wondering what everyday people are running in these cars. what times are the stangnet members getting out of your 05 gt's. also please list mods

if this was done 100 times already, sorry. i figured there might be some new times since then. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

13.30 @ 105mph w/ a 2.20 60ft
5spd manual
4.30 gear
off road H-pipe / Flowmaster mufflers
Diablo tuner -93 Octane tune
--------
Roush wing
Steeda Chin splitter

Attachments

• r7.JPG
    r7.JPG
    39.1 KB · Views: 85
ADRENLN said:
ive seen alot of mag. track times for this car, and some tuner times. however im wondering what everyday people are running in these cars. what times are the stangnet members getting out of your 05 gt's. also please list mods

if this was done 100 times already, sorry. i figured there might be some new times since then. :nice:

This thread needs to be moved to the "talk" forum. :nice: A tech mod should do this for you soon.

By the way, my times and mods are in my sig if you are interested even though I have an 04 goat!

Bone stock with 300 Miles on it.

These are my times I got last Sunday.

The car was delivered to me three days before.

The car had 300 miles on it with 1/4 tank of gas and 40 Lbs. of tools in the trunk Spare tire, jack, and whatever else came with the car was still in it.

I didn't even check the tire pressure.

60 Ft. 2.097
1/8Mi. 8.857
1/4Mi. 13.638
MPH 104.473

Since last Sunday I have installed my Steeda Sway Bars (Shouldn't change anything).

C&L Cold Air Intake
Diablosport Predator U7140 r17Rev. with 91 Octane C&L Tune

The only problem is the car has a little less than 3/4 of a tank of gas at the moment.

Wish me luck

Bone stock with 300 Miles on it.

These are my times I got last Sunday.

The car was delivered to me three days before.

The car had 300 miles on it with 1/4 tank of gas and 40 Lbs. of tools in the trunk Spare tire, jack, and whatever else came with the car was still in it.

I didn't even check the tire pressure.

60 Ft. 2.097
1/8Mi. 8.857
1/4Mi. 13.638
MPH 104.473

Since last Sunday I have installed my Steeda Sway Bars (Shouldn't change anything).

C&L Cold Air Intake
Diablosport Predator U7140 r17Rev. with 91 Octane C&L Tune

The only problem is the car has a little less than 3/4 of a tank of gas at the moment.

Wish me luck