Your dream car.. in reality??

jstang209

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jun 3, 2004
Stockton 209
Wats your dream car, thats you can actually afford one of these days?? mines would have to be a 00-02 trans am with the ws6, 6 speed, and of course t-tops
123995327_m.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Early modle 60's Nova/Chevy II. I really like early Camaro's and Firebirds/Ta's. I used to love the newer modle F-bodies, the look alone is mean, let along the drive. But I don't like the way they were built.

bobbyd said:
Corvette z06 :)

Ohhh, I was going to say that, but can't really afford one yet. One came into work yesterday. It had a flat tire and the guy didn't reset the air pressure sensor readout. The only way to reset is to drive, so the service manager said "well, do what you have to do" I didn't really get on it, but that ladies and gentlemen is true CAR, hard to explain you just need to drive one.

90mustangGT said:
Ohhh, I was going to say that, but can't really afford one yet. One came into work yesterday. It had a flat tire and the guy didn't reset the air pressure sensor readout. The only way to reset is to drive, so the service manager said "well, do what you have to do" I didn't really get on it, but that ladies and gentlemen is true CAR, hard to explain you just need to drive one.
same here I cant afford one yet at the moment... I felf in love with corvettes since i was like 4 yrs old.
Exactly like u said the corvette is a true CAR. dont get me wrong I love stangs camaros TA's but the Corvette is the daddy of all :)

Hope this counts for reality...

67 Camaro RS, 79 Corvette Stingray, (not much from GM sorry)

03 Mustang Cobra, 05 F-150, 05 F-250 Powerstroke, 05 Mustang GT, Ford 500 if it had more hp,

05 Chrysler 300, 05 Dodge Ram truck,

Lexus IS 300, Acura TL, Honda Accord for my wife, Subaru WRX STI, a few others from BMW probably too expensive...

That was just a few, probably to many favorites.

I'm quite happy with the two in the garage....

But I've never driven anything that was quite as enjoyable to me as a Porsche 911 Targa I used to own. I suppose if I was to get whacky, I'd find it hard to resist dropping 70 large on a new Cayman.