Your First Mod's

ApexStang

Dec 19, 2002
Apex, NC
Alright guys, let's here em'. What are your first mod's going to be when you get the 05? I am thinking a set of Torq Thrust II wheels in chrome at all four corners. Upgrade the exhaust, K&N Filtercharger........

Those will be my first mods.

Can't wait!

• Sponsors (?)

ApexStang said:
Alright guys, let's here em'. What are your first mod's going to be when you get the 05? I am thinking a set of Torq Thrust II wheels in chrome at all four corners. Upgrade the exhaust, K&N Filtercharger........Those will be my first mods.

First trip will be to the gear shop for a set of 4.10's, Next will be a Pro 5.0 shifter, next will be subframe connectors, next will be exhaust...if it's available. I would like to get some long tubes, an H-pipe, and a cat back, but I doubt that they will be on the market yet. After that, probably a cold air intake to smooth things out a bit.

As for rims and tires, I think Edelbrock has a snappy looking rim in 18" that would look great, and some 275/40/R18's on the back and 245/40/R18's on the front...to go with that, some big cheese grater breaks and red calipers.

Hopefully, that will get me solidly into the 13's and able to drive it daily.

Hax

ApexStang said:
Alright guys, let's here em'. What are your first mod's going to be when you get the 05? I am thinking a set of Torq Thrust II wheels in chrome at all four corners. Upgrade the exhaust, K&N Filtercharger........

Those will be my first mods.

Can't wait!

For starters:
1. Dark window tint
2. 18" or 19" X 9" SSR GT3 Satin wheels (on Mineral Gray Stang)
3. K & N air filter
4. Magnaflow exhaust
5. 4.10 gears
6. Kenwood Excelon head unit
7. MB Quart mids/tweets
8. JL Audio subs
9. Phoenix Gold amps
:nice:

wardog said:
For starters:
1. Dark window tint
2. 18" or 19" X 9" SSR GT3 Satin wheels (on Mineral Gray Stang)
3. K & N air filter
4. Magnaflow exhaust
5. 4.10 gears
6. Kenwood Excelon head unit
7. MB Quart mids/tweets
8. JL Audio subs
9. Phoenix Gold amps
:nice:
I hope you are doing the isntallation yourself...would hate to have circuit city, best buy or wherever, cut into my new stang....I don't trust those shops worth a damn for a new Mustang!

s7v7n said:
I hope you are doing the isntallation yourself...would hate to have circuit city, best buy or wherever, cut into my new stang....I don't trust those shops worth a damn for a new Mustang!

That's a good point. Actually I always have it done. I don't have the time or patience. And, I haven't been impressed with any of the shops I've used on my last several cars.

I'll be doing a lot of homework before leaving it with anyone. Maybe the stock stereo will be good enough to leave in.

Nah....... I doubt it. :rolleyes:

wardog said:
That's a good point. Actually I always have it done. I don't have the time or patience. And, I haven't been impressed with any of the shops I've used on my last several cars.

I'll be doing a lot of homework before leaving it with anyone. Maybe the stock stereo will be good enough to leave in.

Nah....... I doubt it. :rolleyes:
I dunno, the delphi/shaker/mach 500, will be plenty powerful for me....for now anyway...!