Your opinion

A 98 cobra with Eibach pro kit springs, should I go with Tokiko d-spec, tokiko 5 way drag struts, or get different springs and shocks struts. I only drag this car a few times a summer and street drive it the rest of the time, I want a good ride quality but also want the weight transfer. I like the way the eibach pro kit looks except for the rear looks almost a quarter inch lower than the front I was thinking about doulbe isolatorers to raise the rear up a bit

• Sponsors (?)

jt98boost said:
A 98 cobra with Eibach pro kit springs, should I go with Tokiko d-spec, tokiko 5 way drag struts, or get different springs and shocks struts. I only drag this car a few times a summer and street drive it the rest of the time, I want a good ride quality but also want the weight transfer. I like the way the eibach pro kit looks except for the rear looks almost a quarter inch lower than the front I was thinking about doulbe isolatorers to raise the rear up a bit

Sounds like you would want the 5 way adjustables. I have them and I love them. Its nice because when I go to the track I can turn it to my track settings then when just cruising around and daily driving set it to a little bit nicer setting.

jt98boost said:
Yeah I want adjustables, but not sure If I should go with tokiko drag adjustable or dspec adjustables, also don't like how the car sits in the rear with the eibach pro kit, dont know if I should get new springs or try and raise the rear a quarter inch with extra isolators

If u got the money then go for the D-spec its more adjustable than the 5 ways so u can get it even more to how u like. IDK about raising the rear.

jt98boost said:
Thats what I was thinking, but would those be as good as the tokiko drag struts for the strip, I know the drag struts will be great for weight transfer but wasn't for sure about the dspec and do the dspec adjust on the top of the strut?

To my understanding the D-spec is basically just a better version of the 5 way adjustables. It just has a greater range. I think the D-specs adjust by a knob.

http://www.maximummotorsports.com/tokico.asp