Your project cost?

The current car counting motor was 1900 then 1600 for h/c/i/ gears injectors, then 800 for the last few new parts i bought. then you consider labor/blood/sweat/ i have way too much. i can say though im the only nurse at work with grease in my nails but gotta support my habit

• Sponsors (?)

Over $33,000 and I already have another motor planned, new trans this winter, another paint job in a few years-even though it was done a few years ago....I am addicted to my Fox 5.0...I even have the ink to prove it..!!!

Anyone up in the Northeast-check out a new Mustang Rally that is coming in September to NH

smokinstangslaconia.com
--------------------------------

90 GT, 5spd, 3.73s, V-1 S Trim 12 psi, Meth Injection, 308, Twisted Wedge, TFS cam, Holley Systemax, Power Pipe

My wife found all my online receipts in my email from last year. I had redone my interior, and sent my 40P's out for Thumper porting. She absolutely flipped when it added up to $4K. Ive had to slow down that pace this year, but I did get my custom cam from Ed, and just need a few of the supporting parts to get her installed. Next year will be a new tranny and rear end if I can get permission.

Asking that is like asking a Woman her age or how much she weighs... you just dont do it.

I have no idea exactly. Alot of swapping and trading, and some damn good deals here and there...
I might be in the 2500-3000 range including the price of the car....

In the coupe, I'm sitting right at $7900 counting the car. I still have to do paint, but the motor, trans, suspension, and interior is all completed.

In my hatch, I'm already sitting at $900 counting the car. The suspension stuff is bought, but I still have to do the motor/trans and some little odds and ends. I think I can be running and driving for $2500-$3000.