Your stangistory? What is it?

• Sponsors (?)

I bought my 93 LX 5.0 5 speed new at the age of 23. I was tired of every 5.0 handing my lightly modded 72 Camaro it's ash. It now has 170,000 miles and I still love it. It needs to be restored and I am currently collecting parts. Someday I will start my own build thread here.

1986 GT T-top, I bought in the absence of my 93 (stored out of state). I figured out that Texas heat, no A/C and T-tops do not agree, at least for me and sold it after 2 years.

1988 GT T-top, I bought this car as a major project because I love t-top cars and have the vision to see what they can be. I was going to down convert it to a 85-86 4 eye GT because I love the look of them but prefer the 87-93 interior. It is currently on the chopping block due to another project car and lack of storage space.

My mom bought this '02 GT brand new when I was 15. It was 5 speed, Laser Red with black cloth interior. She sold three years later bone stock with 6,000 miles on it. I wanted it soooo bad and tried to get a loan for it, but I couldn't afford it. I think I was allowed to drive the car three times, once by myself.
l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

Then in August of '09 I bought my one and only.
007.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

you guys have some great stories. mines kinda like mustang 5l5's, i got this car when i was 15, and ive been throwing money at it ever since, and im 23 now. ive got it to be pretty clean, id like to pull the motor and brakes once i graduate and get a garage and a job and do a hci, and my cobra brakes. id like to pick up another one, probably an lx to drive every day, maybe one thats rougher around the edges so i wont be paranoid about it.

IMAG0764.jpg

ive tossed around the idea of getting a 98 cobra vert however