Roush YouTube - sick saleen

• Sponsors (?)

foxbodysaleen19 said:
one word............ 'BORING"

All that air ride stuff does absolutely nothing for performance let alone anything good. Just a waste of money to me. I guess I'm just too old to get it.

I agree. Boring and the wrong car. A caddy or Town car would be a better choice. Never too old George, just smarter then most:D

The only faker I know with a white car and that fake bumper number is that DJ guy who helped start saleenpower. He didn't have the c-pillars either. Actually, saleenpower was started by guys with clones so maybe it should be re-named fakesaleenpower.com.

The only reason I remember that car is that the guy claimed Steve Saleen signed the dash making it a "real" car. Like everyone else said, Steve will sign anything. I thought he sold it.

I thought that the Air Ride system was all ghetto hype too, but I watched a segment on Horsepower TV yesterday where they installed the system on a Camaro and it actually improved handling almost 5 sec around a road course and the slalom numbers where much better too.
I actually think the kit is sort of neat because you can raise or lower your car at the touch of a button. Slam it at the track or raise it when you are trailering the car to a show so you don't mess up the paint on your front spoiler (among other scenarios)