http://www.lateral-g.net/teasdesign/

ffmotor.jpg

love the seats in that car :drool:

Attachments

• ffmotor.jpg
    ffmotor.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Sponsors (?)

The fastforward fastback..Havent you watched "Rides" before? They did a whole show on this car..

I think its ok. If they truly wanted to make it like the 05..Why didnt they put an overhead cam engine in it? And retro fit a modern style dash in it?

The windsor EFI setup has been done too often..

Alright, I'll admit that this ride got a lot of attention. But honestly, considering what they did with it and how they did it - I'm freakin impressed!

The build quality is outstanding. Trepanier is definitely a detail oriented guy and I have nothing but respect for that car and what he and his crew have done. If I had even as much talent as he does in his little pinky, I'd be stylin!

Thanks for the link. I personally love this car, and there are plenty of new details in those pics. The one gripe I have is that I have never, ever seen one single solitary pic of the completed interior. :shrug:

Route666 said:
I dunno about you man, but I've seen plenty of pics of that car. Also, do you have a question or some point other than showing us this car?
I do have a question. Why are you being such a cry baby ?

The point is obvius - to share these pics / info I found. Which is the entire point of SN.

BTW- nice 666 wannabe cool :rolleyes: stay out of my threads from now on.

mdjay said:
Hey Chris
How's the Coupe comin'?
Any progress...
Jay

The body shop said it would be ready today, or Wed this week. Last time I saw it was color sanded, and only needed to be buffed, and have the windshields put back in. I have the E front end at home already it's all done and looks soooo nice I can't wait to get it back. Pics coming soon. Gotta get new windshield, and other exterrior trim and stuff when I get it back. I may be calling on mustang depot for interrior stuff. Gotta start looking into it now-
Christian :nice:

Good News

68 & 00 GT said:
The body shop said it would be ready today, or Wed this week. Last time I saw it was color sanded, and only needed to be buffed, and have the windshields put back in. I have the E front end at home already it's all done and looks soooo nice I can't wait to get it back. Pics coming soon. Gotta get new windshield, and other exterrior trim and stuff when I get it back. I may be calling on mustang depot for interrior stuff. Gotta start looking into it now-
Christian :nice:

Glad to hear it's comin' around. Post some pics when they're ready...

I appreciate your support, but you know that's not why I'm here...