Yup i got rims!!!

DropTop01

Nov 24, 2005
Just washed the car and put the new wheels on.
18x9 and 18x10 DeepDish Black Bullet wheels with a +45 Offest. I wish i got a different offset in the rear so they filled out to the fenders better. Oh well they looks sweet.

838212841_l.jpg

844024523_l.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

helty said:
looks good man :nice: what tires/sizes did you go with?

I have Dunlop SP9000 245/40/18 in the front and 275/35/18 in the rear. I think i want to larger in the rear but with that offest im pretty close to my exhaust now. Dont get me wrong the 275 is a wide tire but i have my heart set on 315s. Haha

I didnt pay for the tires. I actually got them from my used tire bin at work. But the unique part is that they are all brand new. Perks for working at Benz. So i cant be picky with the sizes, i just got what was available. And the Lip is the same all around. I didnt think i liked it but its def growing on me. I just got some 5/16 spacers for the rear so maybe that will work out to push them out a bit. Ill get some more pics up asap. Thanks for the love

Vanilla Mustang said:
TIGHT!!!!! Im thinkin about new rims now!!

Are those stripes painted on?

Hey what do you guys know about Kumho or nexen tires? I see them on ebay real cheap for a set to fit the 17's

Stripes are a gloss black decal. Not too sure on the tires tho. From what i hear the cheaper tires tend to not preform as well as the others and dont last too long, but hey they are highperformance tires... they arent made to last long. If your looking for an inexpensive tire check out the Nitto 555r... they are grippy and are pretty decent.