Zex Blackout Kit, With Extras

Discussion in 'Engine and Power Adder Parts' started by demented22, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taking a differnt route with car now. I bought this kit used but never insdtalled it. It looks perfect in new condition. Kit is a ZEX blackout kit 99-04. I also have remote bottle opener, purge kit, and pressure guage.
    Also I have brand new never used ZEX window switch, and The ZEX sparkplugs. Prefer to sell as a kit, but will seperate. Make me an offer.
  2. Damn that a nice list of part :nice:

Ill trade you my spec stage 2 clutch for it lol

Good luck with the sale...its a shame youre not using it all
  3. I got really irratated with my car lately. Changed the throwout bearing, clutch was in very good shape so I stuck with it, it was actually a ram hd I think. But nothing is going right. Just getting frustrated!
  4. Is this still for sale?
  5. um....no
  6. bottom dollar
  7. I haven't really thought about it, but I am pretty sure we are in differnt ballparks here. I bought half of this lightly used, the other half new. none of it was ever hooked up in my car. I am really in no need to sell everything. I listed to see if anyone was serious, because it is all sitting on my dinning room table and my wife likes to complain about all issues dealing with wheeled machines. 2 or 4
  8. That kit is worh an easy 5-600 with everythig it comes with...most kits like his sell around the mid to high 5's
  9. trade for an eaton m112 supercharger and plenum?
  10. Need to move this asap. Seperated from wife and need money. $500 takes it. I have well over double that invested. not one scratch on the bottle and all directions included
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.