Zex users, get in here!

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by BlueOvalStangGT, Jun 18, 2006.

1. I bought a used Zex kit in order to make up for not having a supercharger anymore. I got it in the mail not too long ago, and I noticed the Zex "brain" rattles like their is something loose on the inside of it. I am talking about their nitrous management unit or whatever. Is it supposed to be like that? I want ot make sure before I leave this guy feedback on ebay.

2. dami f i had my car i would check. is it a dry or wet shot? i know my box(dry shot) is twice as big as my bro's box(wet shot). if its a wet ill check my bro's

3. yeah mine does that. i got a used dry kit, 75-125 shot. i noticed the exact same thing when i got it so i took apart the box to check it out and make sure nothing was wrong, it all seemed fine so i assumed it was normal.

4. that is normal. my kit did the same thing.

5. Mine was the lines going into and out of the box itself. Shoot some clear sealant in there. ;) It'll take care of the noise. :nice:

Edit: Dang typos....

6. Thanks people!

7. I need to get my ZEX kit. :(

8. I also had the same issue.

9. On a side note, Zex kit is for sale already before I ever put it in my car. $375.