Zoomer Axle Backs.. Anyone use?

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by radtexas, Dec 6, 2006.

1. radtexas

radtexas New Member

These look and sound a lot like Corsa's but a little cheaper. Anyone ever use them? They seem to sound a little quieter than Corsa with lower tone. I compared to the Corsa website sound clips.

http://www.zoomersexhaust.com/vehicle_ford_gt.asp

If you have seen or used please comment.

2. discofan

discofan Member

Dear Radtexas,

First bought MACs which droned terribly, then researched the Zoomers and bought a pair of Zoomers axlebacks about a year ago...

Love them!!!

Quiet at idle, ROAR at WOT...

Great looking too...

New technology helps to keep drone to a minimum...

Almost all aftermarket performance axlebacks drone a little but these Zoomers are "tight"...

Several other people on various forums have finally bought a pair and all seem to be very happy with them...

I thought that the price was a little high but then I got them and looked at the quality, I know why they cost $599.00...

Do yourself a favor and buy a pair.. They come with a 100% guarantee...

NO OTHER AXLEBACK MUFFLER HAS THAT!!!

If you don't like them, then you can return them for the 110% refund...

Sweet!!!

Dave

3. 08cali

08cali Member

i have Corsa xtremes. They sound nothing like Corsas. These sound pretty good outside the car though.Honestly, I have a surround sound hookup to my computer, and the interior clip sounds a little hard on my ears.I didnt like it.But everyone has different noise tolerances. My Corsa's have the most pleasant no-drone setup you can get in my opinion. These Zoomers sound louder to me inside the car.I'd like to hear a clip of them with a camera close up idling for a bit and not someone who has to bury the needle the whole clip. lol

4. retfr8flyr

retfr8flyr Member

When I was NA, with the stock H pipe, I had Corsa cat backs and really liked the sound quality. When I added LT headers and an offroad x pipe the sound changed completely and made the Corsa very raspy sounding. I tried about every system available and everything either didn't sound right or had terrible drone. I couldn't find the sound I wanted. Then I tried the Zoomers and they were great, sound is just what I want and no drone at all.

When I went with my turbos I was worried about what they would do to the sound quality but the Zoomers still sound great with my turbo setup.

Earl