zZskyZz

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I told him the kit would be shipped AFTER my car was painted [which was yesterday] because I had to get the main hose which comes from the trunk [for the bottle] to then engine bay off the car and then it would be shipped. He said that was fine and he was willing to wait. I got my car back from the paintshop yesterday night, just finished taking the line off the car and it is going to be shipped right now because I'm on my way out the door to go to class. It will be arriving in a Detroit Wheels box because I couldn't find anything better to ship it in. It's wrapped in brown paper.

I'll post a shipping number, picture of recipt or something once I return in about 2-3 hours.

The tracking number is:
0304-1560-0004-1220-4468
Which can be checked on www.usps.com or by calling 1-800-222-1811

It may take a day or so to update into his system. I will take pictures of the confirmation receipt and shipping receipt once I get home (I'm in class right now).

zZsKyZz said:
I told him the kit would be shipped AFTER my car was painted [which was yesterday] because I had to get the main hose which comes from the trunk [for the bottle] to then engine bay off the car and then it would be shipped.

if that was laid out then what is the problem here?

zZsKyZz said:
I told him the kit would be shipped AFTER my car was painted [which was yesterday] because I had to get the main hose which comes from the trunk [for the bottle] to then engine bay off the car and then it would be shipped. He said that was fine and he was willing to wait. I got my car back from the paintshop yesterday night, just finished taking the line off the car and it is going to be shipped right now because I'm on my way out the door to go to class. It will be arriving in a Detroit Wheels box because I couldn't find anything better to ship it in. It's wrapped in brown paper.

I'll post a shipping number, picture of recipt or something once I return in about 2-3 hours.

Mid April, you told me that you had to pull a line out of the car, but you said you did that that same day. And it was shipped again. I said yes, I'll wait, when YOU SAID it would be there (my house) by the end of the week. 3 weeks later, its still not here, and I become agitated. If you can show me physical proof of the shipping, because the tracking number isn't in yet, OR something, I will get a mod to delete this thread, and the one in 5.0 talk. IF NOT, you may want to send my money back.

Label/Receipt Number: 0304 1560 0004 1220 4468

Your item was accepted at 3:39 pm on May 04, 2006 in MOSCOW, PA 18444. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.