Well, the doubt has been destroyed regarding the return of the Shelby GT500 for 2012, as the order guide for the famous & powerful Mustang has surfaced. The 2012 Shelby GT500 order guide describes what we’ve seen in years past within these Ford documents and it shows the 2012 GT500 will remain pretty much the same as the 2011 GT500 offering. Only a few quick cosmetics and some minor features have been added to the recipe: new illuminated dual vanity mirrors, a universal garage door opener, and a multi-purpose storage system in the cabin.
MSRP is set at $49,495 with the topless version ticking in at $54,495…destination & delivery inclusive. See below for a high-level look at what’s to come for the 2012 Shelby GT500 Mustang.
- $1,595 – Recaro Leather Sport Seats
- $1,995 – Glass Roof
- $2,340 – Electronics Package (Navigation and Dual Zone Climate Control)
- $3,995 – SVT Performance Package (includes upgraded wheels are 19″x9.5 (F) 20″x9.5″ (R) Premium Painted Forged Aluminum wheels)
- $375 – Full Vehicle Cover
- $1,295 – Shaker 1000 w/ In-Dash CD, MP3, 10 Speakers
Click here for the order guide. –> 2012 Shelby GT500 Order Guide