0-ohm Resistance Plug Wires

• Sponsors (?)

There are only 3 or 4 companies that actually make wires. All the brand names buy the wires off of one of those bulk manufacturers are label them as they see fit. Don't get caught up in all the advertising.

Kurt

:lol: Granatelli zero ohm wires.... We went through this a few years ago on the Corral, YB, and other sites. Ole Carnival Barker JR was supposed to let one guy have a set to verify the claims made by GMS about those wires and after JR saying he would agree, naturally backed out and of course lied and tried to blame it on everyone else.

You couldn't pay me to put a GMS part on my car.

Just one of the reasons why....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296005

Last edited:
:lol: Granatelli zero ohm wires.... We went through this a few years ago on the Corral, YB, and other sites. Ole Carnival Barker JR was supposed to let one guy have a set to verify the claims made by GMS about those wires and after JR saying he would agree, naturally backed out and of course lied and tried to blame it on everyone else.

You couldn't pay me to put a GMS part on my car.

Just one of the reasons why....

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296005

Geeze... That was in May. I see that not a damned thing has changed over there for as far back as I can remember. I don't know how those clowns stay in business.

Geeze... That was in May. I see that not a damned thing has changed over there for as far back as I can remember. I don't know how those clowns stay in business.

Because there is a never ending supply of newbs and a bunch of vendors that don't give a crap about what they sell, as long as they make money. Open up any car magazine and you see all the ads for some of these hucksters. The average guy has no clue about the company or the quality of the products. All they see is which guy is the cheapest. Who cares if they sell cheap copies of other guys products? People tend to gravitate to the lowest cost for anything without determining the value. I am willing to spend a little more if the value is there, plus I'm the type of person who chooses not to do business with shady people- even if they are the cheapest.

Anyway.... I saw this and thought it might get your blood going. :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/12PC-GREEN-...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c6c7035b2&vxp=mtr

your right i do like those, maybe just black wires with those lol.

Because there is a never ending supply of newbs and a bunch of vendors that don't give a crap about what they sell, as long as they make money. Open up any car magazine and you see all the ads for some of these hucksters. The average guy has no clue about the company or the quality of the products. All they see is which guy is the cheapest. Who cares if they sell cheap copies of other guys products? People tend to gravitate to the lowest cost for anything without determining the value. I am willing to spend a little more if the value is there, plus I'm the type of person who chooses not to do business with shady people- even if they are the cheapest.

i totally agree with you, its like buyin a harbor freight angle grinder opposed to a makita lmao. i had to once lasted 20 mins and craped out

This kinda jumped out at me....

He tried to make amends by throwing on a set of "0" ohm wires at the Fest in Phoenix. Wrong... My builder and I took them apart when I got home and they are cheap generic wires from AutoZone that he puts a fancy cover on. He buys the crap in bulk and makes a killing on it... We put the factory wires back on...

lol what a scum bag,
your product must suck if you have to go thru all that trouble lol.
what is so hard about being honest, ya you wont sell as much product , but your customers will be happier .

i do the same :poo: with my paint n body business i tell my customers what they will get for x amount,i just make sure everything is on paper of course.
some people expect a awesome paint job for a macco price; thats when i tell em go to maaco ,i dont want a bad rep like that lol

I agree, I worked for a "performance" part company once. It was based out of China and its U.S. and Europe distribution was here in the mid-west. As the only American in this entire company I got every single technical issue directly. What was amazing though, is their manufacturer was the same for big name companies that have their parts on magazine cover cars.
On the other side of this coin though, there were a ton of newbs. 200k on my car lets turbocharge it! newbs.